The Kaizen Company seeks an M&E and Research Coordinator to provide comprehensive support for an upcoming development project with USAID/Pakistan to improve and strengthen the financial management capacity of local organizations. The project duration is three years starting in December 2017/January 2018. The coordinator will design and manage the project’s M&E system, develop and implement processes and methodologies to ensure consistent data collection, management and reporting in keeping with the project’s goals, and analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to gauge project impact. They will also contribute to work plans, reports, success stories and other project deliverables.
Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in international development, public administration, economics, statistics, or another relevant field.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in international development, public administration, economics, statistics, or another relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in managing M&E and/or research activities, ideally on USAID initiatives
- Experience applying statistics and research methodology, using sampling techniques and methodologies, and using software for statistical and other relevant applications (such as SPSS, STATA, spreadsheets, and GIS)
- Experience in short-term and final evaluations, impact assessment, and change management preferred
- Significant experience working to build capacity with a field-based team and partner organization staff
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and/or other relevant programs
- Demonstrated ability to establish productive, collaborative relationships with counterparts
- Excellent presentation/training skills, including experience in the design and facilitation of short- and long-term training programs specific to M&E.
- Knowledge of USAID M&E policies, procedures, regulations and reporting requirements
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- English and Urdu language working proficiency
- Local language skills
- Previous work experience in Pakistan, particularly in cooperation with Pakistani government agencies
Qualified Pakistanis are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via online application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.